Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
maryann

Default Booklets

How do you create booklets?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

See:

Booklet printing
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"maryann" wrote in message
How do you create booklets?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
David Nebenzahl

Stefan Blom spake thus:

See:

Booklet printing
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm

I can vouch that this macro works; however, there are some errors in it,
and you'll have to correct these before you can use it. (There are some
missing pieces to the first "Inputbox" statement; all this does is
select the number of copies, so you can just hard-code it to 1.)

Any problems you encounter, as I did, will be printing problems, such as
how to position the pages correctly on the printed sheet. All the macro
does is spit out the pages in the proper order (in printer's spreads
instead of reader's spreads).