Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda

Default In Word, I want to click hyperlinks, and then go back. Possible?

I have hyperlinks in a large document referring to appendix, examples, etc.
When the user clicks and goes to the appendix, for example, and wishes to
return to the original location in the document, how is this done? Keys?
Special links? Do I have to add back links? Any information is
appreciated. Thanks. Linda

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annie

Hi Linda,
Try pressing Shift + F5.
Cheers,
Annie

"Linda" wrote:

I have hyperlinks in a large document referring to appendix, examples, etc.
When the user clicks and goes to the appendix, for example, and wishes to
return to the original location in the document, how is this done? Keys?
Special links? Do I have to add back links? Any information is
appreciated. Thanks. Linda

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Or Alt+Left Arrow which is the shortcut key for (browser) Back.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Annie" wrote in message