Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
djVP djVP is offline

Default text wont print in word 2007

Some of my text has a almost invisible dotted line underneath it. This text
then will not show in print preview and will not print, and the words are not
included on the word count
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The dotted line indicates that the text is formatted as Hidden. Select it
and press Ctrl+Shift+H or Ctrl+Spacebar.

"djVP" wrote in message
Some of my text has a almost invisible dotted line underneath it. This
text
then will not show in print preview and will not print, and the words are
not
included on the word count

text box content wont print or show in print preview Grumpy Microsoft Word Help 5 March 11th 10 06:57 PM
word 2007 shows the formula in the print preview but wont print th Pat Microsoft Word Help 0 March 21st 08 12:40 PM
background color wont print-2007 maxmiles Page Layout 1 January 28th 08 07:59 PM
text boxes wont print Talz New Users 2 November 21st 07 01:48 AM
Labels wont print in Word 2007 Gar48 Tables 4 October 8th 07 05:45 PM