Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rolland

Default My printer won't print an envelope in black.

I am using a Lexmark X73 printer with Microsoft Office and my envelopes
always print in color, no matter how many times I change it to black. I have
sent commands to the printer from two computers running Windows XP but the
results are always the same. It prints them in color.

Both the color and black print cartridges are new and othewise print
correctly. Does anyone have an answer for this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton

Did you change the font color on the envelope to Black instead of
Automatic?

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word