Cheri

Default undo a "shrink to fit" command in print preview

how do I undo a shrink to fit command in print preview, with out using the
undo button because undo doesnt work.
--
thanks, cheri
Doug Robbins

Save the document before shrinking it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Cheri" wrote in message
how do I undo a shrink to fit command in print preview, with out using the
undo button because undo doesnt work.
--
thanks, cheri

CyberTaz

Hi Cheri-

From MS Word Help:

You can undo a Shrink to Fit operation by clicking Undo Shrink to Fit on the
Edit menu. However, after you save the document and close it, there is no
quick way to restore the original font size.

If the font size is the same throughout the doc, you can just Ctrl+A and set
the font size back to its original size. If there is a mixture of font sizes
you might try Find & Replace or reapply Styles you have used, etc.

Good Luck |:(