Scrapyard Scrapyard is offline
Junior Member

Default Help needed: Table Formulas with AND

This may sound odd... I'm building a document with an annual calendar that the user can update for any year.

I'm building the February Calendar, and I have determined a check for leap years, 0 for false 1 for true, bookmarked as Leap2.

I'm now down to the bottom row of the month. I want something that similar to the following, given that G8 = 28 and Leap2 = 1:

{ IF {=G8 }= 28
{ IF {=AND({=G8}=28, {=Leap2}=1)}=1 {=G8+1} "" }
{ IF { =G8} ≠ 0 {=G8+1} "" }
}

Now, my issue is purely with the syntax of using AND in this capacity. If this formula doesn't make sense, I'd appreciate a few examples of table formulas using IF and AND. NOTE: "≠" couldn't get it to show up using greater than/less than in the forum.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Scrapyard : January 25th 14 at 06:42 AM

Table Formulas Tiffyjo Tables 0 April 22nd 08 09:56 PM
Using Formulas in a Table TJ Tables 4 August 29th 07 11:00 PM
TABLE - Formulas? WordPerfect User Needs Help New Users 3 August 10th 07 04:43 AM
Formulas in a Table User Microsoft Word Help 1 October 2nd 06 10:45 PM
Formulas in a Table corkman New Users 1 September 8th 05 01:27 AM