print file folder labels avery 05204

Old April 22nd 05, 08:03 PM
Tabitha

Default print file folder labels avery 05204

need help printing out labels for avery 05204 labels
Old April 23rd 05, 01:30 AM
Treesy

Can you be a bit more specific? What kind of problems are you experiencing?

Old April 23rd 05, 06:40 AM
Graham Mayor

You can get a template from Avery which you can then use as a basis for your
label documents (labels are merely tables)
http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=...warecode=11509

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com