How do I print a few word Docs without word opening each file on .

Old January 12th 05, 08:53 PM
hansarc

Default How do I print a few word Docs without word opening each file on .

I want to print 10 word doc without opening word...ex: highlight 10 files
from explorer and then select print?
Old January 12th 05, 09:34 PM
Jay Freedman

hansarc wrote:
I want to print 10 word doc without opening word...ex: highlight 10
files from explorer and then select print?

It sounds like you're on the right track -- select the files, right-click,
and select Print from the popup menu. Word will open, because it has to, but
it will close itself when it's done.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman