Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nisse PowerMan

Default Setup Mouse selection in Word 2003

Just updated to Word 2003 via Office 2003.

Problem is selection of text with mouse.

On LEFT side the pointer is tilted right, if I click the text to right
is selected.

This is correct.

If I do the same with mouse on RIGHT side the, pointer is tilted LEFT
and if I click the text to left is selected.

This is WRONG. On RIGHT side I want cursor, vertical line, and if I
click I want the cursor to sit at the right end of the line.

This works as it should in Outlock.

How to set this in Word 2003?

I use Win2k.

/Nisse
--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob S

The usual reason for this problem is that you have enabled a
right-to-left language.

Bob S