Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wuzzy10

Default How can I use same address list for mail merge and label printing

I can use Word 'mail merge' to print all addresses in my Word address table.
It appears that I have to use 'Tools', 'Envelopes & Labels' and Contacts
(from 'Outlook') to print single addresses on a particular label (in a part
used sheet). I have tried to import the Word merge address table into Outlook
- Contacts, but Contact records these as single lines only. I tried to
convert the Word, Merge address list into Excel, but again ended up with
single cells instead of complete addresses in rows. It would be helpful if I
could select the Word merge address list as the source for 'Envelopes and
labels' contact list, but can't find a way of adding this into the current
source options. I don't mind having 2 separate address lists, but would
prefer to have only one, used for both methods. Can anyone help, please?