Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
robot robot is offline

Default microsoft word 2007

I am using windows vista when I create a document and save it on a flash
drive , and send it to my instructor for an online class, she is unable to
open it. Last month I put it on a flash drive took it to school and sent it
to her that way, I did the same thing this month and she is unable to open my
work. I also work with other students through this online class and have
sent them documents with no problem. My instructor is telling me to do my
document in 2007 which I am. Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Don't save directly to the flash drive. Save it to your hard drive then coyp
it over to the flash drive.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Microsoft Word 2007 Tena New Users 1 February 2nd 08 10:54 AM
Microsoft Word 2007 Chigwig New Users 2 July 21st 07 06:26 PM
Microsoft Word 2007 clbuck29 Microsoft Word Help 4 July 6th 07 02:18 PM
Microsoft 2003 and microsoft 2007 jatissa Microsoft Word Help 1 April 15th 07 07:18 PM
MICROSOFT WORD 2007 [email protected] New Users 1 February 28th 07 11:08 PM