Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Julie Julie is offline

Default Word 2007 & quickbooks 2007 & templates

I am using quickbooks 2007 and recently updated my Word to 2007. Now the
collection letter templates won't work in quickbooks. Does anyone have a
solution?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I don't know how Quickbooks works with Word but you could save them as Word
97-2003 format documents/templates?
Either that or ask the software writers when they propose to produce an
update to work with 2007.

Julie wrote:
I am using quickbooks 2007 and recently updated my Word to 2007. Now
the collection letter templates won't work in quickbooks. Does anyone
have a solution?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Julie Julie is offline

They were in the Word 97-2003 format when the problem started. I converted
them to the 2007 format and still had the problem. I am still trying other
things. Thanks.