Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
G-Artist

Default Automating color on specific text.

Hi,

I have many lists of numbers typed into a Word 2000 document.
Each specific number needs to be one of 3 colors (Red, Black
or Green). So, what I what I would like to do is find a way to
use something like a "search and replace" to alter some of
the current numbers, which are all Black, and change them to
either Red or Green depending on the specific number.

Very, very tedious to do them by hand.

E.g. 1 2 3 4 5 6 - the 1, 3, 5 need to be red.

Doable? How?

Thanks.