Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
44ted44 44ted44 is offline

Default i cannot bring up a 2007 word document onto my 2003 word.

I created a word doc on my 2007 home computer. I have e-mailed it, as well as
put it onto a scan-disk to try and bring it up on my 2003 word at work. All I
get is goggledeegook. Is there someway to for me to bring it it up in the
same format?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need to either save it from Word 2007 in Word 97-2003 format or install
the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007
File Formats from

http://word.mvps.org