Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mkate Mkate is offline

Default Complex Scripts Tab

Hello,

I have a question on a Tab called Complex Scripts in my Tools/Options menu
that I hope someone can advise me on.

I do not know how I got the tab. My co-workers do not have this option and
all our computers were setup the same way. As a result, I seem to see
information in my style descriptions that my co-workers do not. As an
example when I hover over a style, I can see the basic information for the
setup of the style and also Complex Script Font Time New Roman 9 +(Complex)
Arabic Saudia Arabia. Some styles show (Latin) in the style name, which is
not a style name for the template. The template uses Arial as the default for
all the styles and the Language is English US.

Is there a Word option that somehow has been turned on that I can reset to
get rid of this Complex Scripts tab and hopefully restore my application to
the default view I am used ot?

Thank you for your response.

--
Mkate