Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
WorkingWithWord WorkingWithWord is offline

Default Why the "text box" does not show during "normal" page view?

Text box in my page does not show during normal viewing capabilities, but
does show at the "print view" option?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Text boxes are in the drawing layer. No drawing objects are displayed in
Normal view.

"WorkingWithWord" wrote in
message ...