Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jaywynne jaywynne is offline

Default create clean one-page document format for new documents

A few days ago, I created a document inserting a graphic, to make place-cards;
now, every document I create, is three pages, and the graphic and place card
names are the last page...I cannot just start a document clean, one page
without the blank second page and graphics on the third page. How do I go
back to the default document template. I am using Windows Vista and 97-2003
saves. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

See: