Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chrispo Chrispo is offline

Default Help w/ macros for mutually exclusive check boxes

I should add it is only when I click below the frame (not to the left, right
or above). Also, I'm using Word 2002. Thanks.

"Chrispo" wrote:

I have created mutually exclusive check boxes thanks to everyone here The
issue I have run into is when I choose a check box and then click outside the
frame that containts the boxes, I am able to click another check box and both
of them are marked. Any thoughts on this or fixes. Thank you very much for
the help.

Chirs