how do I put borders around columns that look like page borders?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18th 08, 08:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rutkind

Default how do I put borders around columns that look like page borders?

I have a page that I want to have a border around each column that looks like
a page border because I want to fold the page in half.
I have tried using a paragraph border but it does not get very close to the
edge of the page and it also does not include my footer inside of the border.

Any one know how I can accomplish what I am hoping to do?