Adding pages previous to numbered pages

Old June 24th 09, 04:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LS

Default Adding pages previous to numbered pages

I have paginated a document. I would now like to add a title page and
character breakdown page that are not counted in the numbered pages. (In
other words, unnumbered title page, unnumbered character page, unnumbered
page one of document, NUMBERED page two, etc.)

How do I do this?

Everytime I insert a title page and character page, the numbers on the
document pages increase to include these.
Old June 24th 09, 04:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm.
--
Regards,