Borders for columns

Old February 24th 06, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Borders for columns

I can not seem to get a border to just go around a column instead of a full
page or just sections of the text or paragraph, how do I do this?

thank-you
Old February 24th 06, 05:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Why not just create a table and then you can have your borders!
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

Old February 24th 06, 07:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Don't use a page border. Instead, select the text that you want
a border around, and click on Format | Borders and Shading |
Borders tab | Style: choose a border line style | Setting: Box

Old February 24th 06, 09:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Note, however, that this will work only if none of the paragraphs have left
or right indents or at least all have the same indents.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...