cursive writing on Microsoft Word

Old April 20th 06, 05:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default cursive writing on Microsoft Word

I can't find any cursive on microsoft word where can i find some?
Old April 20th 06, 07:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Google.

"Inuyasha/Link" wrote in message
news
I can't find any cursive on microsoft word where can i find some?

Old April 20th 06, 01:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming you have installed all the fonts that come with your version of
Word/Office, you probably have at least a few script fonts. Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx, select the name of
your product, and click Go. You'll get a list of the fonts supplied with
that product. For example, Office 2000 includes Bradley Hand, Edwardian
Script, French Script, Kunstler Script, Lucida Handwriting, Palace Script,
Rage Italic, Script MT Bold, Viner Hand, and Vladimir Script.

Old February 19th 20, 10:26 AM
gargirathi gargirathi is offline

Originally Posted by AmyRZimmermann View Post
I would suggest you visit Google and search for some cursive writing fonts and then install them on your computer. If a student is feeling low and cannot focus on his studies, I would suggest you read this article how to find your motivation to study by visiting https://letsreachsuccess.com/how-to-...tion-to-study/. I think this would help them out a lot as studying as a student is very important and everyone has this phase in life when they cannot focus on their studies.

Good Information.
Old April 29th 20, 09:03 AM
MarkScot MarkScot is offline

I think you need expert advice on this posting forum and waiting for someone who can help you may take time and it can frustrate you like when I have looking for an English essay writing help when I visited this forum website last time most probably you'll get an answer as per your wish.
Old August 21st 20, 04:38 AM
navonwolf navonwolf is offline

Originally Posted by Inuyasha/Link View Post
io gamesI can't find any cursive on microsoft word where can i find some?
I can't find any cursive on Microsoft word where can I find some?