modiria50989 modiria50989 is offline
Junior Member

Default keeping information between start and end keywords and delete the rest

Hi, I have a folder of 41 word documents in it. I need to open each of them, then copy and paste specific paragraphs (which I know their start and end keywords) into a new page. At the end, I should have one page with all the information I want from all the 41 files.

I'm not sure but I think it's better if i mix all 41 files into 1 file, then I can try to figure out how I can keep my specific paragraphs and delete the rest.

Please give me a VBA code to do that. Thanks.