Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default show hidden text

Could someone write a macro (that I can assign a button to on my QAT) that will
toggle Hidden Text -- without showing all the non-printing characters?

The macros for "Show Paragraph Marks" and "Show Tab Characters" are each three
lines long, and I might be able to simply copy them -- if I knew the command
that shows hidden text.

I'm in Word2007 and Word2013 (but the macros that were in the old normal.dotm
template work just fine in Word2013).