Raelene

Default how do I make business cards on word

Jezebel

I use a table with the cells set at the card size, with two additional rows
and columns on all sides to provide the cutting marks.

This is set up for you automatically if you choose the appropriate "label"
stock number from the Options dialog in Tools | Envelopes and Labels.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
I use a table with the cells set at the card size, with two additional

rows
and columns on all sides to provide the cutting marks.

Graham Mayor

You might find http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm useful in this
task.

You can still use this layout.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Fine if you're using commercial business-card stock. I just use plain card
and a knife.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This is set up for you automatically if you choose the appropriate

"label"
stock number from the Options dialog in Tools | Envelopes and Labels.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
I use a table with the cells set at the card size, with two additional

rows
and columns on all sides to provide the cutting marks.

"Raelene" wrote in message

How can I divide a page into three sections? Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 23 02:47 AM
Clip art in business cards Claus Microsoft Word Help 1 January 6th 05 04:40 AM
Continuous breaks convert to next page breaks Jennifer Hunt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 06:45 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
saving the workspace Mike Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 04 12:32 AM