bar codes into avery labels 5160 like 2162 labels in ms word all.

Old January 2nd 05, 12:25 AM
jim a

Default bar codes into avery labels 5160 like 2162 labels in ms word all.

MS Word has "dilivery point bar code" option for avery labels 2162, I would
like to have the bar code to print on my 5160 address labels.

Help
Old January 4th 05, 11:15 AM
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I haven't checked what the 5160 is, but the delivery point barcode is only
available for those labels on which it will fit.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP