Capital letters

Old February 15th 05, 11:33 PM
syssupspe

Default Capital letters

When I type in Word, there is an automatic feature that capitalizes the
beginning of a new sentence. There are some specific words that, if they are
at the end of a sentence, the beginning word of the next sentence won't be
capitalized. Do you know if there is anything I can do to fix this?
Old February 16th 05, 12:01 AM

Go to Tools | AutoCorrect and click on Exceptions... If you're still
allowing Word to add exceptions automatically (there's a check box in the
dialog), you probably have a lot of entries that you didn't intend.