Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maxim_mat

Default Microsoft word 2002 always starts in safe mode

Every time I try to start up Microsoft word, it shows a window saying
"Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for the inconvenience" If I check of recover my work and restart microsoft
word, then it asks me if I want to start it in safe mode or not. If I choose
no, it comes back to what I was talking about in the beginning, and I have to
go throuhg everything aghain. I am using word 2002.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Problems of this nature, alas, aren't all that uncommon. Fortunately, it's
usually one of several things that are easy to fix. Take a look he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
MS Word 2002 only starts in SAFE mode Simon Jones Microsoft Word Help 2 December 5th 05 09:29 AM
Word 2002 and Word 2003 trading default file association Enochscion Microsoft Word Help 2 May 27th 05 10:19 PM
rejected safe mode action: microsoft word parviz Microsoft Word Help 0 April 29th 05 07:06 PM