Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KBA KBA is offline

Default Print section

I made a document with 4 section each of them starting from page 1. How can I
print ex. section 3 without printing all the other sections?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

To print section 3: In the Print dialog, type s3 in the "Pages" box.
Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"KBA" wrote in message
news
I made a document with 4 section each of them starting from page 1.
How can I
print ex. section 3 without printing all the other sections?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

To print a specific section, enter an 's' and the section number in the
Print box. For your example, enter s3.

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"KBA" wrote:

I made a document with 4 section each of them starting from page 1. How can I
print ex. section 3 without printing all the other sections?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Glad we could help you!
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Stefan Blom" skrev:

To print section 3: In the Print dialog, type s3 in the "Pages" box.
Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"KBA" wrote in message
news
I made a document with 4 section each of them starting from page 1.
How can I
print ex. section 3 without printing all the other sections?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are welcome.

For more on printing ranges, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...leSections.htm.

--
Hälsningar
Stefan Blom

"Stefan Blom" skrev:

To print section 3: In the Print dialog, type s3 in the "Pages"

box.
Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom