Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
adam j adam j is offline

Default all of a sudden, header takes up half of each page

I'm using Word 2003. This is the second time that I have been typing on a
report, and without warning the headers suddenly take up almost half of each
page, although they have no content. I have already learned from reading
these threads that headers can't be deleted. I'm really hoping to make
things normal again, and also learn what I (accidentally) did to make this
happen.

Thanks!