Bob K

Default Does mail merge have a limitation on how much text can be imported

Does mail merge have a limitation on how much text can be imported in a
specific field?
The field Im trying to use is a description of approximately 80 words long
from an excel spreadsheet. If this is the case should I be using the catalog
creator in Publisher. I'm hoping to use word as its the file type I can
easily share with others.
I hope someone knows the answer.
Thanks in anticipation for reply.
--