Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
linkinp linkinp is offline

Default my spell check is not working for my entire document

MY spell check is not working, I have version 2003. When I go to tools and
language than set language and uncheck the do not check spelling and grammar
and hit ok it will check for names and only a few words. But when I go back
into language the box is checked again, and I have tried this several times.
I rechecked the document after I went under options to see if the box for
hide spelling errors in this document is checked and is not.

Please help me!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you select all the text in the document (Ctrl+A) before clearing the "Do
not check" box?

http://word.mvps.org