Birmangirl

Default Word 2003: I've inherited a document...>

....that apparently has "invisible" section breaks. Scrolling through the
doument, with Show/Hide turned on, I can see a Next Page Section Break near
the beginning of the doument: Section 1 to Section 2 as expected. The
document then apparently goes straight to Section 8 - with no Section breaks
visible at all. Any explanations/ideas/solutions would be greatly
appreciated. It doesn't affect the appearance of the doument BTW...

Thanks in advance
Amanda

Birmangirl

Thanks for the tip Suzanne - using Normal View certainly helped me find one
stray Continuous Section Break that shouldn't have been there. Browse by
Section doesn't seem to find the "invisible" sections 3, 4 and 5 but in a
strange way, I've learned to live with them: after all, they aren't mine!

Thanks for your help
Amanda