Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J. Keener J.  Keener is offline

Default cannot send email, not highlighted, fix?

I am trying to email a document, and when you click on send, the send email
is not highlighted at all. Cannot send as an email. How do you fix that.
Only thing can do is send a fax. This is weird. Any help on this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve B[_2_] Steve B[_2_] is offline

Email from??? Office 2007 Home and Student?
Email with??? Windows Mail (Vista)?

If so, I have the same problem and really struggling to find an answer.

"J. Keener" wrote:

I am trying to email a document, and when you click on send, the send email
is not highlighted at all. Cannot send as an email. How do you fix that.
Only thing can do is send a fax. This is weird. Any help on this? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I can certainly get Outlook Express to work with the Office button | E-mail
command in Word 2007.

Have you made sure that Windows Mail is the default e-mail client?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP