JMB

Default double spacing causes half of pages to vanish

I have a document that is 136 pages single spaced. About half is
footnotes and half text.

If I select all text and format the paragraph as double spaced, every
other page vanishes!

Same with the footnotes.

I'm using Word 2002.

Please help!

Thanks!!
Stefan Blom

You can try to copy the entire document except for the final paragraph
mark and paste it into a new document. For more on this, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JMB" wrote in message
I have a document that is 136 pages single spaced. About half is
footnotes and half text.

If I select all text and format the paragraph as double spaced,

every
other page vanishes!

Same with the footnotes.

I'm using Word 2002.

Please help!

Thanks!!

JMB

Thanks, that worked, as did the save as html and then back as .doc,
suggested on that page.

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:07:52 +0200, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:

You can try to copy the entire document except for the final paragraph
mark and paste it into a new document. For more on this, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JMB" wrote in message
.. .
I have a document that is 136 pages single spaced. About half is
footnotes and half text.

If I select all text and format the paragraph as double spaced,

every
other page vanishes!

Same with the footnotes.

I'm using Word 2002.

Please help!

Thanks!!

Stefan Blom

Glad I could help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote:

You can try to copy the entire document except for the final

paragraph
mark and paste it into a new document. For more on this, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP