Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mr.Shortcut Mr.Shortcut is offline

Default Where are the user defined shortcut keys for word stored?

Hi,

I defined a few keyboard shortcut keys in Microsoft word 2003 in one of my
PCs. Now I want to switch to another PC and want all the user defined
shortcut keys to be transferred to the new PC. Is there any file in which all
the user defined shortcut keys of microsoft word are stored?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

If you didn't change the Apply To box in the Shortcuts dialog, they're all
stored in the Normal.dot template.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman