Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sergio Sergio is offline

Default "Please wait while Setup prepares the necessary files"

Every time that I run "Microsoft Word 2007 Home and Student" I get the
message ""Please wait while Setup prepares the necessary files." There is
nothing that I can do to change this "setup." I had been running "Microsoft
Word 2007 Home and Student" for longer than one years but this kind of "bug"
apeared for only a paar weeks ago.