Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
whitewolfkiba77

Default How do I create fixed length text form fields?

I am attempting to create a form in Word using text form fields. I need to
keep the original format of the document, so I would like to set the length
of the text fields to keep the original format of the page. I've tried to
build tables for the fields, but I still end up with variable length fields.
Any ideas of how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Make sure that you specify fixed dimensions for the table cells, and
that you use borders to make lines in the form. For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/LinesInForms.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP