Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default canceling print jobs

where do i go to cancel print jobs saved on my computer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Start | Settings | Printers in Windows XP.

http://word.mvps.org

"jonathan" wrote in message
where do i go to cancel print jobs saved on my computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles W Davis Charles W Davis is offline

In addition to Suzanne's comments, if you are using a laser printer, you may
have to purge the printer's memory also (read the printer's manual).

"jonathan" wrote in message
where do i go to cancel print jobs saved on my computer?

penwrite05 penwrite05 is offline
Junior Member

check the printer icon on the lower right hand corner of the computer on the part where the time is displayed, right click and click cancel printing.

peep toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles W Davis View Post