jpd101721 jpd101721 is offline
Junior Member

Default Adding Hyperlink in Header or Footer

Good Evening,

I have MS Word 2013 and I am trying to add a ? (for help) symbol on every page of my budget document that is hyperlinked to an email address, so if someone is on any page and hits it, there email will open and it will populate the subject field with "FY16 Budget Question". In my research I have not found that this is possible, but I am hoping someone can help. Thank you in advance!

Jack