Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KingKaos KingKaos is offline

Default Record 1 contains too few data fields

I've got Office 2003 Pro - trying to merge a query into word - I've had
not problems with it before (with other querys) but now - I keep getting
this error message - I've loaded all the hotfix files and patches and
attempted to follow one web site that had me change some of the registry
items - but nothing works - does anyone know if there is any way around
this - I can't even set up my mail merge doc with the query fields.

Thanks

Keith

No of fields in a Data Source syfam Mailmerge 1 February 23rd 06 05:04 PM
Merge data fields Valerie Mailmerge 3 January 19th 06 09:16 PM
Populate Merge Fields via VB.NET ben Mailmerge 5 June 21st 05 05:43 PM
Specific Email Merge w/ Specific Attachements Mark B Mailmerge 9 February 21st 05 06:10 AM
posting data from text input fields to fields later in document BOB Microsoft Word Help 1 November 23rd 04 07:19 PM