HelpNeeded HelpNeeded is offline
Junior Member

Default Fixed last page header/footer without the use of section breaks

In a word template, is there a way to make certain information to always appear only on the last page in the header and footer without the use of section breaks? The problem with the section break is that I wish the text to automatically continue to the last page as well (so that the last page will have text + unique header and footer. Also, in my document the front page header and footer should be different. I am thankful for any help!