gmj

Default Text in Word will not delete. Turns blue with line thru it

When I try to delete text in an emailed Word document, it will not delete.
The fonts turn blue with a blue line through the word. How do I correct this.
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:45:03 -0800, gmj
wrote:

When I try to delete text in an emailed Word document, it will not delete.
The fonts turn blue with a blue line through the word. How do I correct this.

You have the Track Changes feature turned on. Go to Tools Track
Changes and turn it off (or just double-click the letters TRK in the
status bar at the bottom of the window, so they change from black to
gray).

To remove the stuff that's already marked, go to the Reviewing toolbar
and click the Accept All button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
garfield-n-odie

Turn off "track changes" before you start editing the document. How? Click
on the Track Changes button on the Reviewing toolbar, or click on Tools |
Track Changes, or press Ctrl+Shift+E.

"gmj" wrote:

When I try to delete text in an emailed Word document, it will not delete.
The fonts turn blue with a blue line through the word. How do I correct this.

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

The Janome MB-4S also comes with a variety of built-in embroidery designs and fonts, as well as a USB port that allows you to import your own designs. This machine also has a remote computer screen that allows you to monitor the stitching process from a distance. best portable embroidery machine

WP Delay Code - Word Equiv Mike G - Milw, WI Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 05:12 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
Macro that will add the file path & date to Word footnotes? Rich P Microsoft Word Help 2 December 15th 04 08:49 PM
How do I convert a cd in word perfect to microsoft word greylady Microsoft Word Help 1 November 23rd 04 08:03 PM