Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jay

Default Cindy Meister

To Cindy Meister, if I offended you in my non use of capitalization and
punctuation I'm sorry! If your going to be like that then don't bother
answering any other questions! Surely you can answer someones question in a
more professional manner than you did. Because that would be the most basic
human way of treating others, wouldn't you agree?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Jay: I hope I can help you to feel less offended...
Care to read my article here?
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/b..._the_web.ht m
And realize that for every one of YOU, there are 10 others who NEVER come
back to say "thank you" or "that worked" or anything else. All they're
asking is that you put some thought into your question. Read the article to
learn how to ask, and you'll be absolutely AMAZED at the care and treatment
you'll get as an asker.
Believe me, some of these experts are really tough. I honestly think you got
treated very well compared to some others I've seen (talking about the
newsgroups in general, not just the Word newsgroups). I've stayed out of the
newsgroups for years for JUST this reason, and they still beat me up once in
a while (usually 'cause I've done something stupid, but I'd like to be told
nicely, ya know?). So I see your point, and I see their point.
Lastly, there ARE other places to go. Check out the forum at my website.
Good luck!
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"jay" wrote in message
To Cindy Meister, if I offended you in my non use of capitalization and
punctuation I'm sorry! If your going to be like that then don't bother
answering any other questions! Surely you can answer someones question in
more professional manner than you did. Because that would be the most
basic
human way of treating others, wouldn't you agree?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Anne -

FWIW, I've never seen anything attributed to you that is anything less than
helpful. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]