Chris Treanor

Default Multiple documents and styles

I have about 20 documents that are based on the Normal template. I'd like to
do changes to styles to all documents. Can I do something that would impact
and change all documents at one time without revisiting each document and
make the same changes? if not, is there something that I can do going forward
that would allow this to be able to happen?
Jezebel

You have to open each document, but you don't have to do much with each
one --

Set up a template (normal or another) with the styles defined the way you
want them.

Open each document in turn. Go to Tools Templates and add-ins. Select the
template. Check the Automatically update styles checkbox. Then save the
document. If you leave the box checked then those documents will
automatically update to the template each time you open them. If you don't
want this, then, having updated the styles, clear the checkbox and save
again.