sharonna sharonna is offline
Junior Member

Default How do I change my Fill-In Field?

Hi.
I have a document with Fill-In Fields and need to change the text in one. I found a thread on here that talked about using Alt F9 to show text. I did this and it worked, however, after I edited the text and pressed Alt F9 again, when I reopened the document, the prompt boxes wouldn't appear. The document just came up empty. How do I keep the prompt boxes?
App Knock App Knock is offline
Junior Member

Location: USA

Create a digital mobile AR appp that helps the users to engage for hours in gaming apps or other entertainment apps immersing virtual objects into the physical world of the user. Appknock has the best Augmented Reality App Developer India offering quality development solutions at best affordable price.