Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
treble1999 treble1999 is offline

Default stop the font changing

I am using various fonts in one document including different fonts on the
same line. How do I avoid inheriting the existing font on a line already
containing text (where I wish to continue but with a different font) when I
click onto it and keep the font I have chosen from the menu? At the moment I
have to change the font every time.
--
occasional programmer, still learning
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word is a style based application, it has no way of knowing that you wish to
type, in an existing style, text in another font, unless you specifically
instruct it to do so.