Randall

Default Every page in my Word document begins by indenting one space.

How do I get rid of this and have the text wrap naturally from page to page?
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...lyIndented.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Regards,
Jay Freedman

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Losing format upon ENTER Jeff D'Amelio Page Layout 2 March 30th 05 11:31 PM
preview odd number pages on the right and even on the left mikeo Page Layout 6 February 26th 05 12:26 AM
letters - ask/fillin Caroline H New Users 2 February 25th 05 08:19 PM