Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
L1 L1 is offline

Default permanently uncheck the "do not check spelling or grammar" box

Word 2007 -- I keep going to "Review" - "Set Language" and unchecking the
"Do not check spelling or grammar" box, but it keeps magically rechecking
itself. Because of this word is not underlining my misspelled words. I can
type sldkfj or replase and Word will just let it slide. It's very annoying.
Any suggestions?

Thanks