alwayskristie

Default How do I change the default paragraph settings in MS Word?

In Word 2003, we are trying to change the default paragraph settings...
Whenever we hit a hard return, it gives us a double spacing between the
paragraphs... We've looked everywhere, but can't figure out where to make
these types of changes to the normal template... help?!?!?!

You modify the style. Assuming you haven't applied any other style, this
will be Normal style. After you modify the paragraph spacing, you check the
box for "Add to template," which, assuming you have not selected a different
template, will be Normal.dot.

For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html